Friday, June 1, 2012

Bethany Cooke Part One

Week: Two
Friend: Bethany Cooke
Talent: Singing and Acting
This is one of my Best Friends, Bethany Cooke. She's good huh? This is a monologe from the musical Once on This Island which is based on a novel called My Love, My Love written my Rosa Guy. This is just one of her many talents. She can act like she's a professional. In my school's musical Theater preformance of Alice in Wonderland she was Alice. I really think that she's gonna be on broadway or at least be some kind of professional singer or actor. This is just half of her talent. This is the acting half, the other half is singing, which will be uploaded sometime between now and next Friday. :) She's so Amazing, she super nice and just a great friend. Bethany, I'm gonna miss you next year in Highschool! Invite me to all your preformances. :) So this is part one of at least two.

No comments:

Post a Comment