Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week 1:
Friend: Kate Gibson!!!
Talent: Fashion!
This is Kate:
:)



<------ I am in LOVE with this dress!!

 ^^^^The one above is Red Riding Hood
 Don't you wanna wear these heels?? :D I think i would fall, no stairs for me!


 There's Kate!! Nice face! xD

 Why hello Kate! Peek-a-boo!!












Kate's talent is drawing and making clothing :) I just don't have any pictures of what she's made yet. That might be tomorrow :) She also has a blog, the URL is www.bright-lightsinthesky.blogspot.com go check it out. She's is going to be famous someday, I just know it :D So when you all see the brand she made, and you already know who she is, you can thank me. ;)She'll be the next big thing. She's making me a shirt right now, and I'll post a pic of it when I get it! go Kate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment